Our April regular meeting followed our HamCram weekend meeting at The Collective Hub on Tuesday 18 April from 1pm – 3pm. We were pleased to welcome Sarath VU3WPW a visitor to our meeting.
Items for the meeting included:
- Conclusion of the adjourned Annual General Meeting with receipt of the Financial Report
- Reflections on our first HamCram event 14-16 April
- Report on member involvement in the Porirua Grand Traverse exercise 2 April 2023
- Demonstration of Club TYT DM-UV390 DMR transceivers available for members to borrow (Mike ZL1AXG)
- Demonstration of NanoVNA-F and TinySA Ultra kits available for members to borrow (Bernard ZL2BD)